All audio files included in this purchase (“Sounds”) remain the property of its manufacturer and/or
EPICOMPOSER (collectively, “Licensor”) and are licensed – not sold – to you as the original end user
(“Licensee”), for use subject to the provisions below. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved
exclusively by Licensor. Please read the terms of the following End User License Agreement (“Agreement”)
before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the
terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
- The Licensee may use the Sounds in combination with other sounds in music productions (which
include soundtracks of such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials,
computer games and multimedia presentations, library music), public performances, and other
reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions. The license for this product is granted
only to a single user. If you want to purchase a multi-user license, please contact us directly.
- The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes as part of a
musical composition combined with other sounds.
- The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds in isolation as sound effects or as loops (i.e. a sequence of
musical events) or any competitive products (e.g. sample instrument, sound effects library, etc.) that
are distributed, sold or relicensed to multiple third parties.
- A right to use the Sounds is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable.
- This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Sounds, either as they
exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download
from any server, or transfer all or any of the enclosed Sounds to another user, or for use in any free
or commercial competitive product.
- Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds do not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee. The
Sounds are licensed ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind. Any similarity to any other Sounds is
purely unintentional. EPICOMPOSER cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, or
consequential loss arising from the use of any sound samples and software licensed from this site in
whatever form, or consequential loss arising from a delayed or lost shipment.
- Since downloadable products can’t be returned, Licensor can’t provide any refunds for them. We
may choose do so at our own discretion, but please be aware that as soon as you’ve downloaded
the product, you can’t return it.
- This product is protected by multiple forms of non-destructive copy protection. Users who try to get
past the copy protection or otherwise violate the terms of this licensing agreement are subject to
criminal and civil penalties and liable for monetary damages. Every purchase allows us to create
more and better products for you in the future. Thank you for respecting our work and for
supporting us with your purchase!
If in doubt over usage, please contact EPICOMPOSER directly at: support[at]epicomposer.com