This template is designed to help composers speed up their workflow and to clear the way for creativity right from the moment you fire up a new project.
It’s centered around Spitfire Audio’s „Abbey Road One: Orchestral Foundations“ sample library and contains all of the instruments and articulations included, laid out in a well-organized and completely pre-routed concept.
- Abbey Road One template for Logic Pro X
- Designed to kickstart your orchestral composition workflow
- Fully structured, color-coded & pre-routed
- Optimized for easy stem export
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Our Spitfire Audio – Abbey Road One template for Logic Pro X features a meticulously constructed project template that is designed for instant composing. All of the instruments that come with the Abbey Road One sample library are pre-loaded, color-coded, and neatly structured into instrument folders. Each and every track, group, and effect send is pre-routed so you don’t have to waste any time preparing your project.
The Abbey Road One template is optimized for an easy stem export and allows you to quickly render your mixes and stems with just a few clicks.
Apart from Spitfire Audio’s Abbey Road One VST plugin, the template only uses stock plugins so you’re able to easily open the project file regardless of which third-party plugins you own. This approach also allows you to quickly replace the stock plugins with the processors of your choice.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
In order to run our template correctly, you will need:
- a full version of Logic Pro X (version 10.5.1 or higher)
- a full version of Spitfire Audio’s Abbey Road One: Orchestral Foundations (version 1.0.2 or higher)
Please note that our template doesn’t contain the Abbey Road One: Orchestral Foundations sample library.
The sample library can be purchased through Spitfire Audio’s online store. We’re not affiliated with or endorsed by Spitfire Audio or any individuals working for the company.
The pre-loaded instances of Abbey Road One occupy roughly 4GB of RAM. The whole project currently runs at around 5GB of RAM in total. To make sure you have a smooth scoring experience, the following technical requirements are highly suggested:
- a current computer or laptop with an i7 processor or similar
- a minimum of 16-32 GB of RAM
- enough free disk space to run the sample library, DAW, and plugins