Sample library developing newcomer Riot Audio just released their new, free sample library BOWED GLASS CLOUDS. Bowed Glass Clouds is a virtual instrument powered by Native Instruments’ KONTAKT.
Bowed Glass Clouds makes use of KONTAKT’s AET Filter technology to seamlessly morph between layers of sound, both tonal and non-tonal. The instrument has a simple GUI allowing for controls for layer morphing (A-B) as well as the adjustment of the balance between these layers. Other controls include distortion, Bandpass filter, delay
These are Bowed Glass Clouds’ core features at a glance:
- 12 patches: Atmospheric Whiteout, Frozen Air, Ground and Ionosphere, Harvest Sunset, Horizon, Jetstream Organ, Lone Whisp, Nebulae, Solo Puff, Stratosphere, Sudden Squall, Warm Haze
- Samples include bowed large bowl, bowed small jar, bowed medium bowl, Ebow resonator guitar, household hoover
- 12 layers of sound in total: A/B layers with two sublayers each and a 3-octave spread
- Lexicon Reverb Modelling
- Based on Riot Audio’s proprietary CLOUDS engine using KONTAKT’s AET Filter morphing capabilities
- Requires the full version of KONTAKT 5.8 or higher
AVAILABILITY & PRICE
Bowed Glass Clouds is available as a free download via the Riot Audio website until July 31st. After that, the library will be offered at £17.99 ($22.87).
Bowed Glass Clouds requires the full version of KONTAKT 5.8 or above.
0 comments on “Riot Audio releases FREE Bowed Glass Clouds”