This template is designed to help composers speed up their workflow and to clear the way for creativity right from the moment you fire up a new project.
It’s centered around Spitfire Audio’s „Abbey Road One: Orchestral Foundations“ sample library and expansion packs and contains all of the instruments and articulations included, laid out in a well-organized and completely pre-routed concept.
With version 1.1 of our Logic Pro X Template for Abbey Road One, we’re including a second template file that is based around so-called “Articulation Sets”. Articulation Sets are a unique feature of Logic Pro X that allows you to control articulations or playing styles of an instrument without having to draw in MIDI notes or keyswitches.
In order to run our template correctly, you will need:
- a full version of Logic Pro X (version 10.5.1 or higher)
- a full version of Spitfire Audio’s Abbey Road One: Orchestral Foundations (version 1.0.2 or higher)
Please note that our template doesn’t contain the Abbey Road One: Orchestral Foundations sample library.
11/06/2020 Version 1.0
- First Release
12/11/2020 Version 1.1
- New: “Articulation Sets” template added
10/22/2021 Version 1.2
- New: All expansions added to template (Grand Brass, Legendary Low Strings, Sparkling Woodwinds, Vibrant Reeds, Wondrous Flutes)
- 34 new articulations in total
- new custom-made articulation maps
- full integration into existing routing and bus structure